We represent secured and unsecured creditors, banks and other lenders, and court-appointed receivers and assignees for the benefit of creditors.
In today’s business climate, there are numerous hurdles to effectively preserve and enforce your rights when a business or individual owes you money. From regulatory compliance to identifying and pursuing recoverable assets, collecting can often be a challenge.
In the bankruptcy and insolvency context, beyond merely filing a claim in bankruptcy court, proceedings must be closely monitored in order of the court does not adversely affect the creditor’s rights. We’re experienced working with the Courts and bankruptcy trustees to represent creditors and safeguard their rights. If you are a creditor whose debtor has gone into bankruptcy, we can help.
- Asset-Based or Secured Lending Litigation
- Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors
- Collection Proceedings
- Representation in Bankruptcy and related litigation
- Creditor’s Committee Representation
- Foreclosure Litigation
- Foreclosure alternatives such as Deeds-in-lieu and short-sales
- Fraudulent Transfer litigation
- Preference Litigation