Alexis S. Read is an attorney of the firm and concentrates her practice on bankruptcy and commercial litigation. Alexis regularly represents trustees, creditors, lenders, investors and distressed asset purchasers in all phases of litigation. She has extensive experience at the trial and appellate levels and is responsible for handling the firm’s complex contested matters.
Alexis also represents clients in the areas of contract and real estate disputes, probate, and estate matters.
Alexis is from West Palm Beach, Florida. She earned a B.S. in Political Science and a B.A. in English Literature, with honors, from Florida State University in 2008. She received her Juris Doctor degree from Nova Southeastern University in 2011.
- Creditors’ Rights
- Commercial Litigation
BAR AND COURT ADMISSIONS
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- Florida Southern District Bankruptcy Court
- Florida Middle District Bankruptcy Court
- Florida Northern District Bankruptcy Court
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Bankruptcy Bar Association, Southern District of Florida